The worthiness questionnaire on Facebook was full of “important” questions like, “Have you been drunk?”. It seemed to us here at Blogs From Geekdom that 90% of the choices were worth $0.00… if not less! So, we have worked hard to come up with some options that might be worth just a little bit more. See what your net worth is.
- Complimented someone’s clothing… $1.00
- Complimented someone’s personality… $5.00
- Encouraged someone having a bad day… $6.00
- Put a positive message on someone’s Facebook wall… $5.00
- Played on a school sports team… $4.00
- Learned to play an instrument… $4.00
- Had a photoshoot with a friend… $3.00
- Posted a video of yourself singing… $2.00
- Apologized for a wrong you did… $7.00
- Forgiven someone for a wrong they did… $10.00
- Said “I love you” to your parents… $5.00
- Helped your parents without being asked… $6.00
- Said “Thank you” to a teacher… $7.00
- Gave money to a homeless person… $1.00
- Said “No” to drugs… $10.00
- Said “No” to alcohol… $8.00
- Said “Not till I’m married” to sex… $20.00
- Prayed… $3.00
- Read an entire book of the Bible… $5.00
- Gone to church… $3.00
I think many of the above items really come closer to how much a person is worth than “Have you ever stolen anything?” A persons worth is too often dependent on the wrong things. Everyone is worthwhile and worthy of your time. Even you!
How much $ are you worth according to this questionnaire?