On my Disney wish list, I have a bevy of locations I’d like to hit. If only Disney wasn’t so stinkin’ expensive! (But they definitely put on a good show for the money!) Come along and join my adventure… The things I’ve already done:
- Disneyland – Been many times, will go again and again!
- Blue Bayou in Disneyland – The restaurant at the beginning of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
- Front of the Monorail at Disneyland – We had to wait an extra 10 minutes, but we did it!
- California Adventure – Lacks the history of Disneyland, but has some great rides.
- Walt Disney World – It’s weird walking down Main Street and seeing Cinderella’s castle instead of Sleeping Beauty’s!
- EPCOT – An interesting park, nowhere near close to Walt’s vision.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – My second favorite WDW park!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – How Disney does a zoo.
- Disney Cruise – So amazing! I want to go back a hundred more times!
- Disneyland Hotel – Different than it used to be, but still the actual Disneyland hotel!
- Disney Studios – Took a terrific tour through Walt’s studio.
The things I still have left to do:
- Club 33 in Disneyland – Top of the list. Really want to go to there!
- Ride on the Engine of a train around Disneyland
- Ride in the Lilly Belle on a train around Disneyland
- Drive the Mark Twain at Disneyland
- Visit ANY backstage area of Disneyland (C’mon Haunted Mansion, break down!)
- Disneyland Paris
- Disneyland Hong Kong
- Disneyland Tokyo
- Disneyland Shanghai
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort in Florida
Big, likely unattainable, dreams:
- See Walt’s apartment in Disneyland
- Stay in the dream suite in Cinderella’s castle at WDW
That’s the list (as of March 12, 2015). What other things am I missing? Anything else I should be trying for? Comment me!