I was encouraged to try this one by the Nerdling. We’ve had them sitting around here for a while and a couple of them were a tad hard. But, for better or worse, they tasted like they were supposed to taste!
- Cinnamon – Never been a fan of this flavour. But comparatively, not bad.
- Earwax – The first vile flavor I came across.
- Watermelon – Excellent! The best of the bunch!
- Earthworm – No. Just no.
- Sherbet Lemon – Not bad at all! Sweet and tasty.
- Candy Floss – Like chewy cotton candy
- Earthworm – Blech, found a second one!
- Soap – Not good at all. And hard as a bar of soap!
So, not all of these were full of delicious flavor (flavour?), but that’s kind of the point. Even the gross ones have a certain amount of edibleness to them. They were nasty, but still sweet. But there was always this feeling of, “Ew. I’m eating an earthworm!”
Have you tried any of these beans yet? Which are your favourite? Which are your least favourite?